LLB Solicitors was formed in 2012 to provide specialist representation to clients who suffer serious injuries and require a genuinely personal service.
Over the years, in response to client demand our service-offering has grown and we now represent and advise clients right across England and Wales in a wide-range of disputes. We maintain our expertise in personal injury, but also support clients facing issues with business disputes, disputed Wills, employment related issues, and property disputes. Our clients come to us, and recommend us, because whatever the problem, we help each client to navigate the legal system to achieve the best possible outcome.
Our success is built on two foundations:
We put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We focus on quality.
Clients at the centre
Law as a discipline was traditionally understood to be a ‘people’ business. In recent years however the trend has been to dilute the ‘client and solicitor’ relationship in favour of process-driven decision-making.
Over time this has led to large, impersonal firms with high numbers of non-qualified staff processing client matters in a factory-like manner. For some clients with routine cases this is a satisfactory approach, but it is not our approach. We maintain that your solicitor is more than a case processor, they should provide tailored advice, skilled representation and personal support.
Focusing on quality
drives better results.
- Key to quality outcomes is our commitment that every client should be represented by a qualified, professional solicitor. This sets us above many of our competitors and gives our clients the confidence that they are in capable hands.
- Our Solicitors have low caseloads which ensures they have enough time to dedicate to each individual client – this allows us to progress matters quickly and comprehensively.
- We partner with the country’s best barristers and have long-standing relationships with leading professional expert-witnesses so no matter how complex our client’s cases, we are equipped to win.
- We use market-leading technology to provide our solicitors with all the tools they need to succeed.
- We represent clients in a wide range of disputes, from personal injury to business disputes. We are fully licensed and approved by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and carry £10m professional indemnity insurance to give our clients extra piece of mind.