Expansion Continues – Vacancy for Personal Injury Solicitor
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit a new Personal Injury Solicitor to join our team. If you are interested please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can apply via Indeed.
LLB Solicitors is a niche firm of Litigation Solicitors specialising in Claimant Personal Injury work (read more here). We are looking for a new Personal Injury Solicitor to join our team in our Cheadle Hulme office. The firm conducts a wide variety of personal injury cases ranging from lower value portal claims to multi-million-pound catastrophic injury work. We are a small team, united by a shared focus to get the best results for our clients. We are looking to recruit an experienced and ambitious solicitor to deal with a mixed caseload of EL/PL/OL injury claims.
- Qualified Solicitor/CILEX – 3yrs + PQE
- In depth knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules
- Experience of Fast-Track and Multi-Track case handling
- Proficient with the MOJ Portals
- Experienced Litigator
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Proclaim Case Management System
- Experience with Serious and Catastrophic Injury cases
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary £35 – £40k+ pa depending on experience
- Good quality and varied work
- Career development and promotion prospects (Serious/Catastrophic Injury)
- A relaxed, supportive and friendly working environment
- We operate a hybrid working model. We work together in the office Monday to Wednesday with the option to work from home on Thursday and Friday.
While this is a full-time position, we also welcome applications from candidates looking for part time or flexible work.
If you have a commitment to client care and want to join our team of experienced lawyers, then please send your CV and covering letter.
No agencies please.